Saturday, October 01, 2005

Things aren't that simple really

As is oft the case in China, things don't always go smoothly. Things that we take for granted in the west can prove to be real battles of will and effort to complete. As soon as the internet people had left on thursday, teh internet stopped working in my room. Now it's National Day holiday, and there is 7 days of no work. Thus i'm back to square one for a while...

I could restate my beliefs on the face/content argument here but i'm sure you're all sick of it!

Someone needs to teach them about consumerism.

3 Comments:

Blogger Broadband Guy said...

Blinkx TV Gets Personal
InformationWeek Racing to stay one step ahead of Google and Yahoo, blinkx today launched "my blinkx.tv," a service that weds the startup's well-regarded video search engine with user personalization and ...
Hey, great blog...I read it alot, I just wanted to drop a line.
Find dsl provider service as well as information on dsl provider service www.DSL-Experts.com.

1:46 AM  
Blogger home business said...

Podcasting on Windows: Audio Editing
Posted by Stowe Boyd Just a reminder: Greg Narain will be hosting a episode of Podcasting on Windows this week, and the topic is Audio Editing.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

1:47 AM  
Blogger William said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free online lotto sites site/blog. It pretty much covers free online lotto sites related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home