Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Connexions

I have spent most of the day trying to get my apple connected to the DSL at the dorms here, but to no avail - tomorrow, i am promised. This means that for the while there'll be none of my pictures on the blog :(
Have just had dinner at an old fav. restaurant, which, i am glad to say, has not been demolished unlike the surrounding area! Have also got some wheels, and so am pretty mobile too.
Classes start tomorrow, so i get to meet my new classmates and see how the classes are here.

I'll try my best to get some photos on here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Good luck!
Kate sent around your blog address, so am going to follow avidly!
hope all pans out successfully for your first week of classes - are you ever going to stop being a student Pete?!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home